- Minimum of 5 credits, including English and Mathematics at two sittings.
- All Individuals
ENROLL NOW FOR A THREE YEARS BSC PROGRAM IN COURIER AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT FROM BALLSBRIDGE UNIVERSITY DOMINICA.
A number of vocations, including public relations, diplomacy, advertising, arbitration, management, and liaison, are among those that the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Communication and Public Relations program attempts to prepare students for. The course teaches communication and public relations fundamentals like critical thinking, analytical reading, focused listening, functional writing, and public speaking to PR professionals and those in related disciplines.
After the training, the participants will be abreast with the following:
- The various dimensions of communication
- The techniques and general technology of communication
- The composition of standard corporate image.
- The essentials of human relations
- How to handle protocol activities
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 YEARS
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes