- Minimum of 5 credits, including English and Mathematics at two sittings.
- All Individuals
ENROLL NOW FOR A THREE YEARS BSC PROGRAM IN COURIER AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT FROM BALLSBRIDGE UNIVERSITY DOMINICA.
Recent developments have shown very high labour turnover, poor conditions of service, poor job descriptions and wrong staff placement, poor staff relations and low morale in corporate activities. Addressing these issues is the goal of this course.
After this training, the participants will realize the following:
- How to reduce to the barest minimum the exit of staff from employment and stabilize the
- Design workable staff conditions of service.
- Ensure adequate manpower development and staff placement in fixing “round pegs in round holes”
- Develop mutual and productive staff relations.
Design a strong corporate base to ensure organizational success.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 YEARS
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 117
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes