Courier, Logistics and Transport Management is relatively virgin globally. In contemporary times, the business of couriers and logistics has taken a global dimension and has become critical in national development. The prominence and the need to promote professionalism in Courier and Logistics have made it imperative for these professional diplomas and advanced diploma programmes. This course will expose the student or to effective planning in the distribution network, fleet management, delivery management, route planning and management, supply chain solutions, health and safety management, security implications of the logistics process, tracking and tracing for effective monitoring and delivery, use of robust ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
- Managers/Officers and prospective professionals will be equipped with adequate skills for best industrial practices.
- Participants will be better prepared for courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- These programmes will enhance career growth and employability.
- Comprehensive knowledge of elements of supply chain management, including forward and reverse logistics.
- Practical knowledge of effective tracking and tracing of delivery.
- Hands-On in the use of ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
- Knowledge of modern approach to fleet management.
- Graduates of these programmes are given the opportunity for automatic admission into the Professional Grades of ASSOCIATE/MEMBER of Courier and Logistics Management Institute.
- Acquisition of professional knowledge by Logistics Officers in respect of attitude and logistics administration in the distribution chain.
- To professionalize activities in Courier, Logistics, Transport and Management.
- To promote courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- To expose participants to the role of management in logistics and transport planning.
- To address forward and reverse logistics issues.
- To teach the concept of silos in departmental individualism (departments operating as separate entities).
- To educate participants on the current Inventory techniques, and the role of warehousing in the supply chain.
- WASC/GCE O’LEVEL with a minimum of 3years of industry experience.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings.
- BSc/BA Degree with minimum of Third Class.
- NCE/OND/HSC/GCE A’LEVEL with a minimum of 2years of industry experience.
Mode of Application
Login to :https://tinyurl.com/CLMIcourse
Or collect directly from
Unilag Consult office.
Advance professional Diploma Fee
Course Materials N25,000
NO 2 Omo Ighodalo Street Off Craig Street By Domino’s Pizza Ogudu GRA Lagos
UNILAG CONSULT, Commercial Avenue/RamsomeKuti Road Junction, Opposite International School, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba,Lagos.
Saturdays From 9.00am- 6.00pm
This Programme is Scheduled to commence any time from now, Please check the website often for updates.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 170
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes