Lagos state university, directorate for skills Development and Entrepreneurship invites applications for certificate course in Courier, Logistics and Transport Management. This course is essential for those in the Courier, Logistics and Transport Industry. The program is designed to professionalize activities within the industry and further equip Officers/Managers and Prospective Professionals with the adequate skills for Industrial Practice and Entrepreneurship. The prominence and need to promote professionalism in Courier, Logistics and Transport, have made it imperative for this certificate program.
- Exposure to operations in Courier, Logistics and Transport Management
- Skills in tackling emergent issues in the above stated industry
- Networking abilities for business relevance
- Opportunity to be qualified for admission as a member of the prestigious Courier, Logistics and Transport Institute
- Certificate from Lagos State University after completion of program
- Graduates of this program are given the opportunity for automatic admission into the Professional Grades of ASSOCIATE/MEMBER of Courier and Logistics Management Institute.
- Logistics Officers/Managers
- Transport Managers/Officers
- Protocol Officers
- Admin Officers/Managers
- Sales & Distribution Officers/Managers
- Courier Operations Officers
- Owners of Courier
- Transport and logistics Business (Companies)
- Entrepreneurs that want to go into Courier
- Logistics and Transport Business
- Marketing Managers
- Shipping and Freight Forwarders
- Consultants in the field of Courier
- Logistics and Transport
- Manufacturing Companies
- Newspaper Companies
- Oil servicing firms
- Eateries and Supermarkets
- Pharmaceutical Companies, etc.
- COURIER AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT (Courier Enterprises)
- COURIER AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (Transport Management)
- LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT (Logistics Management)
WAEC, OND, HND, B.Sc, and Basic knowledge of the industry.
WASC/GCE O’LEVEL; All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings.
Course schedule: The course would run for only the undergraduate of Lagos State University.
PS: The course fee covers:
- Application fee
- Experiential Knowledge Acquisition
- Course materials
- Lagos State University, Ojo Campus
- CLMI Centre, Ogudu GRA, Ogudu, Lagos
Registration Procedures: Applicants are expected to log into www.lasu.edu.ng for registration.
Or Contact us at +2349034983862
Mohammed Olayinka Amuni, mnim
Registrar & Secretary to Council
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes