- Msc in related field
- All Individuals
The current business environment requires multi-tasking ability, knowledge of various business forms, planning options and targets, product movements, corporate behaviour and profit-taking. In this age of technology, ease of business is actualized by the operation of e-commerce facilities and network marketing. These issues are addressed in this course.
The MBA in Logistics and Entrepreneurship Management also covers key concepts around innovation management and its necessity in building a sustainable competitive advantage that leads to organisational success. Explore leading theories and conceptual models of innovation, learning practical skills and abilities around innovation strategy, organisation structure and other core business elements
At the end of this training programme, the participants would have known the following:
- How to multitask and handle projects within a competitive and harsh environment.
- How to analyze the various entrepreneurship portfolios.
- Ensure adequate planning and set realizable targets and route network.
- Design modalities and business options for the realization of profit.
- Manage staff and organizational behaviour.
- Design an e-commerce platform for effective sales and marketing of products.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self