ENROLL NOW FOR A THREE YEARS BSC PROGRAM IN COURIER AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT FROM BALLSBRIDGE UNIVERSITY DOMINICA.
The course’s overarching goal is to enable students to understand the fundamentals of leadership and governance as well as their place in the management and governance of organizations (including the federal government, local governments, businesses, NGOs, etc.). In competitive firms, expert leadership abilities and efficient governance are crucial.
As a result, we believe it is both our responsibility and a task to offer training that can instill these talents.
At the end of this training, participants will become more knowledgeable and practical in the following:
- The leadership group they belong to.
- Elements of successful leadership
- Corporate responsibility and image structure
- Fundamentals of effective human management
- Standard operations in inter-organizational relations
- Dissolution of human, departmental and corporate boundaries for higher productivity, profitability and self-sustainability.
- Mentorship principles for subordinate development.