Ballsbridge University (BU) is chartered by the Commonwealth of Dominica Act with an accreditation framework regulated by the Board of Quality Standards (BQS) which is a member of the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) and registered on European Transparency Register. The University is Certified and in compliance to ISO Standards. The BU programs at all levels are accredited based on the Generally Accepted Accrediting Principles (GAAP) regulated by the Board of Quality Standards (BQS). BU was established in compliance with UNESCO standards and a focus on United Nations Article 26 of the human right to education.
CLMI is in collaboration with Ballsbridge University for BSC in the following areas
1. Courier and Logistics Management
2. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. Logistics and Transport Management
4. Logistics and Entrepreneurship Management
5. Business Management
6. Project Management
7. Human Resources Management
8. Communication and Public Affairs
10. Finance and Accounting
11. Computer and Digital Commerce
12. Leadership Leadership and Corporate Governance
Registration fee: Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000)
The lectures will be delivered through physical and/or virtual platforms.
Admission is currently ongoing.
All tuition payments should be made to the Account Details below:
Account Name – Courier and Logistics Management Institute.·Bank – Zenith Bank Account Number – 1015030547