Courier, Logistics and Transport Management is relatively virgin globally. In the contemporary times, the business of courier and logistics has taken a global dimension and has become critical in national development. The prominence and the need to promote professionalism in Courier and Logistics have made it imperative for these professional diploma and advanced diploma programme. This Course will expose the student or to effective planning in distribution network, fleet management, delivery management, route planning and management, supply chain solutions, health and safety management, security implications of the logistics process, tracking and tracing for effective monitoring and delivery, use of robust ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
Special Scheme For NYSC Corps Members
Courier, Logistics and Management Institute (CLMI) has designed a special scheme package for corps members. This package has 2 certifications in one (Proficiency Certificate and Graduate Membership Certificate) in Courier, Logistics and Transport Management institute, which will be issued to the corps member after the examination.
- Membership of the first and the only institute in the world at the moment combining Courier, Logistics, Management and Transport.
- Two Certifications in one package. (Proficiency and Graduate Membership Certificate).
- Use of Certificates as an additional qualification.
- Exposure to the modern principle and techniques of courier, logistics and transport management
- The certification will enhance career growth and employability.
- Excursion to a logistics company.
- Discounted payment for all our programmes.
- To produce highly qualified professional personnel in Courier,Logistics and Transport Management-vide world class organized training and education.
- To ensure practical application of theoretical underpinnings of Courier, Logistics and Transport Management.
- To professionalize activities in Courier, Logistics, Transport and Management.
- To promote courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- To expose participants on the role of management in logistics and transport planning.