Courier, Logistics and Transport Management is relatively virgin globally. In the contemporary times, the business of courier and logistics has taken a global dimension and has become critical in national development. The prominence and the need to promote professionalism in Courier and Logistics have made it imperative for these professional diploma and advanced diploma programme. This Course will expose the student or to effective planning in distribution network, fleet management, delivery management, route planning and management, supply chain solutions, health and safety management, security implications of the logistics process, tracking and tracing for effective monitoring and delivery, use of robust ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
- Managers/Officers and prospective professionals will be equipped with the adequate skills for best industrial practices.
- Participants will be better prepared for courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- These programmes will enhance career growth and employability.
- Comprehensive knowledge on elements of supply chain management, including forward and reverse logistics.
- Practical knowledge of effective tracking and tracing of delivery.
- Hands – On in the use of ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
- Knowledge of modern approach to fleet management.
- Graduates of these programmes are given the opportunity for automatic admission into the Professional Grades of ASSOCIATE/MEMBER of Courier and Logistics Management Institute.
- Acquisition of professional knowledge by Logistics Officers in respect of attitude and logistics administration in the distribution chain.
- To professionalize activities in Courier, Logistics, Transport and Management.
- To promote courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- To expose participants on the role of management in logistics and transport planning.
- To address forward and reverse logistics issues.
- To teach the concept of silos in departmental individualism (departments operating as separate entities).
- To educate participants on the current Inventory techniques, and the role of warehousing in the supply chain.
- Executive, MD/CEO – 250k – 300k
- Middle Management (Managers 180k – 250k)
- Officer Cadre – 120k – 180k
- Junior Cadre – 40k – 80k (Driver, Cleaners etc)