Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you” re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you”re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you” re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over-the-phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
This course will cover the following topics:
What is Customer Service?
- Importance of Customer Service
- Customer Service Skills
- Different Communication Vehicles
- Types of Barriers
- Delivering Effective Customer Service
- Questions and Answers
- Rapport with Customers
- Meet Customer Expectations
Handling Difficult Customers
- How to Deal with Difficult Customers
- Solving the Problem
- Structure Communication with Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Facial Expressions
- Body Posture