We all need new ideas to run our business.
The successful exploitation of new ideas is crucial to a business being able to improve its processes, bring new and improved products and services to market, increase its efficiency and, most importantly, improve its profitability.
This course will expose the student to effective planning in the distribution network, fleet management, delivery management, route planning and management, supply chain solutions, health and safety management, security implications of the logistics process, tracking and tracing for effective monitoring and delivery, use of robust ICT in warehousing and inventory management.
Click on the link below to register
- To professionalize activities in Courier, Logistics, Transport and Management.
- To promote courier and logistics entrepreneurship.
- To expose participants to the role of management in logistics and transport planning.
- To address forward and reverse logistics issues.
- To teach the concept of silos in departmental individualism (departments operating as separate entities).
- To educate participants on the current Inventory techniques, and the role of warehousing in the supply chain.
- WASC/GCE O’LEVEL with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings.
- BSc/BA Degree with minimum of Third Class.
- NCE/OND/HSC/GCE A’LEVEL with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
Mode of Application
Or collect directly from
Unilag Consult office.
Professional Advanced Diploma Fee
Course Materials N25,000,
No 2 Omo Ighodalo street off Craig Street by Domino Pizza’s Ogudu GRA Lagos
UNILAG CONSULT, Commercial Avenue/RamsomeKuti Road Junction, Opposite International School, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
Saturdays From 9.00am- 6.00pm
This Programme is Scheduled to commence any time from now, Please check the website often for updates.